Here's the deal:
On the 3rd Sabbath of the following Months in 2019...
January, March, May, August, October & December
.... Our church, including the Spanish Congregation, will combine with the Bethel Adventist church here in town, share potluck together, and then get active in various ways:
- Singing Team - will visit shut-ins we know about form church, friends, and family.
- Card Making - which will make to share with a variety of people we know and love.
- Glowing Team - will hit the pavements, with the Van, with a smile and glow tract.
- Service Team - with names of people we are getting that could use a visit and maybe some practical help, we'll travel around doing what we can for them.
- Bible Marking - where participant can mark up their Bible's topically to be ready for an on the spot Bible study.
All with Childcare!